Friday, December 12, 2008

Xmas list part2

I got the local machinist shop to make a gear shift. So that is off my Christmas list now. And since I now have gears, a new clutch probably won't be needed either. Fork seals are still big on my list. If those fork seals were attached to a new Speed Triple or ST1300ABS, You could forget the rest of the list. A nine inch by nine inch piece of diamond plate would be cool (and cheap, if you went to Wymore and got a piece of their scrap - dimensions are just a suggestion, I'm looking for plate to park my bike on at work, the kickstand is eating up the tarmac.) I want a good flat griddle. One with a lip or aluminum need not apply (Not begging, so I reserve the right to be choosy.) A ceramic chef's knife is on my wish list, but that is a tad pricey. I will gladly accept ultralights, powered parachutes and or gyrocopters. And if you have a spare dirtbike toy on your hands, I am looking for a hobby. Your mom wants a segway. And if you gave it to both of us, I'd be happy - so that would be a two-fer gift. (Why am I assuming the only people reading my Christmas list are my kids? And why would I put in nothing but unreal ideas like Segways if that is who's reading this?) A good leatherman would be nice, but it's more money than I want to spend on me, or that I'm worth. And I like a nice hat.

No comments: